Sunday 12 February 2012

Reading Haul

So on Wednesday I went to Reading for an interview and being me, I had to check out the shopping scene as well! I had a double points voucher for Boots so naturally, I had to use that. And then I just went into a few other places. Here are the things I bought:



Skirt £5 Sale and Top £6.99 from H&M


2Pack Mittens £2 Sale and Bangle £1 Sale from H&M


Collection 2000 Skyscraper Mascara, Cotton Buds and Models Own Brush Set from Boots


Red (with free Leighton Denny nail varnish in Crushed Grape) and More Magazine for the journey back home on the train - not my normal magazine choices (I normally go for Look or Grazia) but they had a very limited selection and I was partly swayed by the free nail varnish and the fact More was half price! and Wagamama menu!

Overall think I found some good things (and sale items for cheap!) and had a very nice day finished by a delicious meal at Wagamama (probably my favourite place to eat ever!). I had my classic signature dish of chicken katsu to eat followed by a childish pack of Haribo on the train! A very good day I think.
Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment